Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Four Year Old Logic...


"Mama, I don't want you to be holding Jamie in dat picture, I want you to be holding me," said Emma, while staring at a four year old family photo.

"Uh, Emma," I began. "I can't just stop holding Jamie in that picture. It's a picture. It's not like I can just change the way it looks."

"Well, I don't want you to hold Jamie in dat picture. I want you to hold me in dat picture! Just erase Jamie out and den you can put me in it..."

This conversation occured just after she complained that she wanted me to fix her hair, but she didn't want it to look like Avery's hair. And when said hair was fixed, she got very upset because it wasn't a braid. When I pointed out that she hadn't told me she wanted a braid, she informed me, "I didn't want you to know dat I wanted a braid."

Maybe it's just me...

1 comment:

  1. I am crying from laughing so hard!!! That is TOTALLY Emma!

    ReplyDelete