Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Big Thank You...

...to Deborah Gyapong and Brigitte Pellerin...who both not only read the piece I wrote for Mercatornet, but very kindly posted links to both the article and this blog and said some very nice things about my writing...

Brigitte didn't agree with me (well, not all points anyway), so check out her blog, not just to see her rebuttal of my article, but to read more of this engaging, intelligent and (I think) brilliant writer.

You can see one of Deborah's blogs here... check it out and see the lovely compliments she paid to me...and to read more of her ongoing and courageous struggle to fight for free speech in Canada.

(PS...Deborah's pdb too...and for those that don't know Scottish vernacular, that means "pure dead brilliant" - don't forget to use a Scottish accent when you say it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment