Monday, January 31, 2011

Know What Drives Me Nuts?...

...when I say I want to do something or go somewhere and someone (usually someone older) says, "Oh, you don't want to do that!"

Well, actually, yes, I do. Because, you see, if I didn't want to do something a certain way or go to a certain place, I wouldn't have said, "I want to do this" (insert desire here)...

And while I appreciate that whoever has claimed to know me better than I know myself has my best interest at heart and wishes to impart his or her experience to me, really? I'm old enough to decide for myself what I do or don't want to do...

So when I want your advice on how to live my life, I'll ask you for it...until then, remember, you've lived your life your way and done it the way you wanted...it's my turn to do the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment