Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 2...And The Joys of Parenting...

Last night after dinner, Emma, who was supposed to be putting on her pajamas, came downstairs bare arsed...

When I asked her why she was half-naked, she informed me, "I thought I had to fart, but when I farted, it wasn't a fart that came out. It was poop."

Excuse me?

"It was poop."

Yep. That's what it was. Poop. Runny poop. As in diarrhea. On the floor. Specifically, the bedroom carpet.

Thankfully we have a steam cleaner (very handy to own, with four kids and a dog who for the last year had too many accidents to count on the living room floor)...

And Pepto-Bismol...

She seems to be fine...in fact, there were no further incidents after the one I just wrote about...

But it does makes me wonder when, if ever, there will come a day when I don't feel like I'm living inside a tv script...

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!!! wow! that story would make a great basis for a chidren's book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Funny girl...

    Right then...I'll see what I can come up with... :)

    ReplyDelete