Monday, March 23, 2009

It Must Be Monday...


My children hate me.

Not really, but some days it seems as though they have formed a club whose sole mandate is to drive me around the bend.

These people have been off school for over a week (if you count the first weekend of March break-and I do, since they were at home for those days), have had brilliant weather for most of it (yes, it's been a tad chilly for the last four days, but the sun has been out even then), and Jamie has asked me every single morning, "Is today a school day?" and has then repeated the question before climbing into bed at night, "Will tomorrow be a school day?"...each time leading me to believe that he actually wanted to go to school...

So why did Brian have to pick the child up, carry him out the front door and onto to the school bus this morning, while the young charmer yelled at the top of his lungs the entire way, "I don't want to go to school!"?

I'm surprised the neighbors still talk to us with the amount of noise that comes from our house...

No comments:

Post a Comment