Friday, May 25, 2012

I think I have developed seasonal allergies.

Which really, really, really ticks me off.

I've already had to give up gluten (which includes wheat, barley, rye, spelt and kamut), dairy (which means milk, cheese and cream) and now processed sugar (which includes pretty much anything fun).

So to not be able to go outside without my eyes getting itchy and watery, my nose either continuously running or stuffed so badly I can't breathe and feeling like I'm surrounded by a fog, really makes me want to scream.

I need to get in to see my doctor, but he doesn't have any spots open until September, unless I call next Friday morning at 8, when I can try to get an appointment for the following week...it's all very confusing...

In the meantime, what I thought was a cold is not affected in the slightest by cold medication, but clears up completely when I take allergy meds...

And maybe it's nothing at all...

That's what I'm hoping for...

4 comments:

  1. seasonal allergies are really annoying. It is better to take caution before a particular season starts in which you experience allergies and consult a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the victim of seasonal allergies and i know this condition is quite disturbing the whole life anyways God Bless you all guys..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Barabra! Its really sad to know about your allergies. But trust me you are not the only one. I though don't have the same allergies but i have dust and pllan allergy and seriously it sucks. Can't even enjoy going out in spring.

    ReplyDelete