Monday, February 1, 2010

Noooooo!!!

I have successfully stayed away from Twitter...Brian regularly "tweets" (and I regularly ask him if that makes him a "twit"...then I laugh uproariously while my beloved husband rolls his eyes,makes derogatory comments about my family's background and hums the banjo music from "Deliverance" under his breath)...however, I will say this, it is his boss who wants him on Twitter...

But now, after a year of teasing Brian, he has suggested that I join the twits of the world and sign up for a Twitter account...why? Because it may help direct traffic to my Examiner page (and the more traffic I get, the more I get paid)...

With Facebook, this blog and now an Examiner page, how much more does anyone really want to hear from me?

And does anyone really need to know or want to know what I am doing every minute of the day?

Sometimes even I get too much information about myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment